Have you ever wondered what svchost.exe is and why it is running on your Windows computer? If you open Task Manager and look at the Processes tab, you may notice there is more than one svchost.exe running on your Windows PC, and you can’t just stop it by killing it within Task Manager.
So, what is it and why is it running on your computer?
According to Microsoft, svchost.exe is a generic host process name for services, which run from dynamic-link libraries. Microsoft has moved all functions of Windows services into dynamic-link library files (the .dll file). However, you can’t execute a .dll file directly from Windows. It must be loaded from an executable (.exe) application. That’s the reason why svchost.exe was born.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Phim hoạt hình Doraemon: Nobita và nước nhật thời nguyên thủy full trọn bộ
- Note 20 mà có những điều này thì AI CŨNG THÍCH!
- CÁCH GIẢM PING LMHT 2019 CỰC HIỆU QUẢ – CÓ THỂ GIẢM PING LOL SEVER NƯỚC NGOÀI
- IFERROR Function Microsoft Excel
- TỔNG HỢP VCS MÙA XUÂN 2020 TUẦN 5: MA VƯƠNG ZEROS TRỞ LẠI – GAM ESPORTS VỮNG CHẮC NGÔI ĐẦU!